The first boat saw the light of day already back in 2017. It has been used by professionals in rough conditions, covering more than 4000 successful hours.
The extremely strong, yet lightweight body offers high speed and low fuel consumption. The superstructure of both hull and cabin is high grade ocean aluminum. This ensures an impressive lifespan in an environmentally friendly way.
The intelligently designed interior offers both space and flexibility for various configurations of seating - ensuring comfort throughout.
The main cabin with helm on G-Force 10 is independently suspended. The suspension offers a smooth, silent and vibration free ride for both the captain and passengers. In addition, she also provides safety and easy access for overhaul and maintenance.
The cleverly designed L-sofa in the cabin together with table and floor section converts easily into a full length extra bed with fold out mattress.
The large aft deck can have an optional seating area with storage lockers and table.
With the single Volvo Penta D6 six cylinder or twin Mercury diesels, the power train offers a range from 380 to 540 hp.
The G-Force 10 has a Notified Body for 10 persons in Category B or 12 persons in Category C. This in addition to CE (Declaration of Conformity) and optional SOLAS safety equipment.
- Main cabin on rubber elements for 10 persons
- Comfortable helm & navigator seat with suspension, rotating, adjustable armrests and headrests
- One color silvertex on sofa and seats
- Large storage under sofas
- Liftable sofa and table in main cabin
- Electric steering
- Sliding rear an side doors
- Chartplotter Raymarine 16'' with remote pad
- Combined 7'' engine datascreen
- Raymarine Audio system with speakers in main cabin
- Bow thruster
- Electrohydraulic trimtabs
- Grab rails on deck
- Windshield wipers with intermittent switch
- Storage in front / door to main cabin
- Mooring kit with four strong mooring lines and six fenders
- Electrical automatic bilge pumps
- Smartdeck floor in main cabin
- Automatic fire extinguisher system for engine bay
- Front cabin with bed for two persons, door from main cabin and separate emergency exit
- Separate bathroom with electric flush toilet, black water tank with dockside and manual overboard discharge
- Fresh water system with clarifier (hot and cold water) includes 100 l water tank (30 liter hot), pipes and hoses to toilet and/or kitchen module
- Handheld shower tap and shower discharge in bathroom
- Galley module in main cabin incl. Electrical Hob, sink, refrigerator
- Diesel heater for cabin
- Air conditioning (Diesel generator and shore power required)
- Smartdeck Design or Teak deck flooring
- Dimmer switches
- Roof with electrically openable large panorama skylight alt. 2 x operable sunroofs 60 x 60
- Two colour tone (hull/inside)
- Aft sofa with storage box with 6 fender holders
- Durable D-List (Professional)
- Commuter version D-List
- Tailgates on aft deck
- Ice protections around flaps and stern drive
- Shorepower system incl. charger with double system converter
- Empirbus electrical system with switches in steering wheel
- Anchor winch
- Raymarine Autopilot, VHF, AIS700, Sonar 3D
- Raymarine Satellite antenna 33 STV with digibox
- Optional lifting device for tender max 200 kg (max. size: Williams Minijet 280 or Seadoo spark)
G-Force 10 Pleasure Interior 1
G-Force 10 Pleasure Exterior 1
G-Force 10 Pleasure Interior 2
G-Force 10 Pleasure Boat 1
G-Force 10 Pleasure Boat 2
G-Force 10 Pleasure Boat 3
G-Force 10 Pleasure Interior 4
G-Force 10 Pleasure Interior 3
G-Force 10 Pleasure Boat 4
G-Force 10 Pleasure Boat 5